ASSESSOR TRAINING– We will be providing Assessor Training on Saturday 27th and Sunday 27th August 2022 at the Perth Yoga studio. Applicants are welcome from 500 hour trained yoga teachers with a minimum of 5 years continuous teaching. If you would like to book please ‘book now’ below.
Applicants with 4 years teaching experience will be considered on an individual basis, please contact Clare at email@example.com
Qualified Assessors are invited to attend Sunday 27th August to update their training. For Assessors not able to attend please email Clare for alternative update arrangements: Clare.Hayward@yogascotland.org.uk
Qualified Assessors wishing to attend both training days will be asked to pay 50% of the fee, £28.80. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Yoga Workshops offer all an opportunity to explore, expand and experience an aspect of yoga to deepen your personal practice and teaching. They are also an invitation to connect with others within the yoga community.
To Book an event:
Event bookings are managed on our memberships portal. You will need to log in or create an account and then you can book your event.
*Please note that some events are run by GYA and booking is directly with them.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND A BOOKED EVENT DUE TO HAVING COVID SYMPTOMS/HAVING TO SELF ISOLATE WE WILL ISSUE A FULL REFUND OR TRANSFER TO ANOTHER EVENT.
ONGOING TRAINING FOR TEACHERS (OGT)
Yoga Scotland Teacher members are required to accrue 15 points per year. 500 hour trained YS teacher members are able to use the YS logo on their advertising materials. To accrue points teachers may:
- Attend Yoga Scotland training events: Full day (8 points) and Half day (4 points);
- Attend non YS events/trainings and count 1 point per hour of training;
- Private Study counts up to 5 points, for a minimum 5 hours learning;
- First Aid is updated every 3 years. We provide ‘Emergency First Aid at work’ at reduced prices
- Teachers may carry over up to 5 points annually.
- YS points are added automatically to a teachers profile after they attend, and other training/learning is listed on the annual re-registration online forms when renewing membership.
The committee have taken a very flexible approach to accruing OGT points since 2020. Due to circumstances many teachers have been unable to teach or attend training events. Therefore we are allowing 2 years to accrue 15 points so that nobody is disadvantaged.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com
Click on each event image for more information.